Cardinals vs Phillies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 1
The St. Louis Cardinals versus the Philadelphia Phillies is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Cardinals vs Phillies Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (43-35) vs. Philadelphia Phillies (40-37)
- Date: Friday, July 1, 2022
- Time: 6:05 PM ET
- Venue: Citizens Bank Park -- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Cardinals vs Phillies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-146) | PHI: (+124)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+114) | PHI: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Cardinals vs Phillies Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will give the ball to Miles Mikolas (5-5) against the Phillies and Bailey Falter.
Cardinals vs Phillies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (57.0%)
Cardinals vs Phillies Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Phillies-Cardinals, Philadelphia is the underdog at +124, and St. Louis is -146 playing on the road.
Cardinals vs Phillies Spread
- The Cardinals are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Phillies. The Cardinals are +114 to cover, and the Phillies are -137.
Cardinals vs Phillies Over/Under
- A total of 9.5 runs has been set for the Cardinals-Phillies game on July 1, with the over available at -102 and the under at -120.
Cardinals vs Phillies Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have won in 28, or 71.8%, of the 39 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, St. Louis has come away with a win 15 times in 24 chances when named as a favorite of at least -146 or better on the moneyline.
- St. Louis and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 40 of their 79 opportunities.
- The Phillies have won 50% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (14-14).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +124 or longer, Philadelphia has an 8-4 record (winning 66.7% of its games).
- Philadelphia has played in 78 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 44 times (44-33-1).