The St. Louis Cardinals versus the Washington Nationals is on the MLB schedule for Monday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Cardinals vs Nationals Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (79-55) vs. Washington Nationals (47-87)
- Date: Monday, September 5, 2022
- Time: 4:15 PM ET
- Venue: Busch Stadium -- St. Louis, Missouri
Cardinals vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-275) | WSH: (+225)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (-128) | WSH: +1.5 (+106)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Cardinals vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cardinals will start Jack Flaherty (0-0, 5.63 ERA) versus the Nationals and Anibal Sanchez (1-5, 5.05 ERA).
Cardinals vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (62.7%)
Cardinals vs Nationals Moneyline
- St. Louis is a -275 favorite on the moneyline, while Washington is a +225 underdog on the road.
Cardinals vs Nationals Spread
- The Cardinals are hosting the Nationals and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. St. Louis is -128 to cover the runline, while Washington is +106.
Cardinals vs Nationals Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Cardinals-Nationals contest on September 5, with the over available at -104 and the under at -118.
Cardinals vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been chosen as favorites in 76 games this year and have walked away with the win 55 times (72.4%) in those games.
- St. Louis has been listed as a favorite of -250 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- St. Louis and their opponents have hit the over in 65 of their 134 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Nationals have compiled a 38-76 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Washington is 10-13 (winning 43.5% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +205 or longer.
- Washington has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 64 times this season for a 64-63-6 record against the over/under.