Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for MLB Doubleheader Game 1 on June 4
In MLB action on Saturday, the St. Louis Cardinals take on the Chicago Cubs.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Cardinals vs Cubs Game Info
- St. Louis Cardinals (30-22) vs. Chicago Cubs (22-30)
- Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Time: 1:20 PM ET
- Venue: Wrigley Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Cardinals vs Cubs Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: STL: (-116) | CHC: (-102)
- Spread: STL: -1.5 (+136) | CHC: +1.5 (-164)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (+100) | Under: (-122)
Cardinals vs Cubs Probable Starting Pitchers
Matt Swarmer will take the mound for the Chicago Cubs, and Johan Oviedo will pitch for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Cardinals vs Cubs Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Cardinals win (53.1%)
Cardinals vs Cubs Moneyline
- Chicago is the underdog, -102 on the moneyline, while St. Louis is a -116 favorite despite being on the road.
Cardinals vs Cubs Spread
- The Cardinals are at the Cubs and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Cardinals are +136 to cover the runline, with the Cubs being -164.
Cardinals vs Cubs Over/Under
- The Cardinals-Cubs game on June 4 has been given an over/under of 9 runs. The over is set at +100 and the under at -122.
Cardinals vs Cubs Betting Trends
- The Cardinals have been chosen as favorites in 23 games this year and have walked away with the win 16 times (69.6%) in those games.
- St. Louis has a mark of 15-6 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -120 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with St. Louis have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 27 of 52 chances this season.
- The Cubs are 14-20 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 41.2% of those games).
- Chicago is 13-17 (winning 43.3% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +102 or longer.
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 25 times this season for a 25-23-4 record against the over/under.