Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 20
The Milwaukee Brewers will face the St. Louis Cardinals in MLB action on Monday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Brewers vs Cardinals Game Info
- Milwaukee Brewers (38-30) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (38-30)
- Date: Monday, June 20, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: American Family Field -- Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Brewers vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIL: (-178) | STL: (+150)
- Spread: MIL: -1.5 (+122) | STL: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Brewers vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Corbin Burnes (4-4) for the Milwaukee Brewers, and Miles Mikolas (5-4) for the St. Louis Cardinals.
Brewers vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Brewers win (58.9%)
Brewers vs Cardinals Moneyline
- The Brewers vs Cardinals moneyline has Milwaukee as a -178 favorite, while St. Louis is a +150 underdog on the road.
Brewers vs Cardinals Spread
- The Brewers are hosting the Cardinals and are favored by 1.5 runs (+122 to cover) on the runline. St. Louis is -146 to cover.
Brewers vs Cardinals Over/Under
- Brewers versus Cardinals on June 20 has an over/under of 7.5 runs, with the odds on the over -118 and the under set at -104.
Brewers vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Brewers have been favorites in 52 games this season and have come away with the win 31 times (59.6%) in those contests.
- Milwaukee has a win-loss record of 16-11 when favored by -162 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Milwaukee and their opponents have gone over in 33 of their 68 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Cardinals have won 14 of the 32 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (43.8%).
- St. Louis has gone 1-4 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +136 or longer (20%).
- St. Louis has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 68 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 37 of those games (37-28-3).