Brewers Announce List of Theme Nights for 2023 Home Schedule
Spring Training is nearly here, which means the 2023 MLB season is right around the corner. Milwaukee Brewers fans will soon be back at American Family Field to watch their beloved team fight for another NL Central crown.
For those looking to see the Brewers play at home this season, Milwaukee announced its list of theme nights for 2023 on Tuesday.
Brewers Theme Nights 2023
The Brewers are set to have 11 theme nights at American Family Field this season, ranging from Star Wars Night to Sesame Street Day and Aloha Friday. Milwaukee will give out various goodies throughout the year to fans who attend these games, like a Bob Uecker-Luke Skywalker bobble mashup and Hogwarts house-themed scarves for Harry Potter Night.
Check out the full list of Brewers theme nights for the 2023 season below.
- April 28: Wisconsin Night (Brewers State Logo-shaped blanket)
- May 13: Star Wars Night (Ueck Skywalker bobblehead)
- May 26: Aloha Friday (Brewers Hawaiian shirt)
- June 7: Pride Night (Brewers T-shirt)
- June 16: Golf Night (Golf and Social Media Personality Paige Spiranac bobblehead)
- June 17: Indiana Jones Day (Craig Counsel bobblehead)
- July 8: Sesame Street Day (Cookie Monster bobblehead)
- July 21: Negro Leagues Tribute Game (Milwaukee Bears sweatshirt)
- Aug. 3: College Night (Brewers Cap)
- Aug. 25: Harry Potter Night (Hogwarts house-themed scarf)
- Sept. 15: Cerveceros Day (Hispanic Heritage cap)
Isaiah De Los Santos is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Isaiah De Los Santos also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username zayyy05328. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.