Braves vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 4
The MLB schedule on Saturday includes the Atlanta Braves facing the Colorado Rockies.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Braves vs Rockies Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (26-27) vs. Colorado Rockies (23-29)
- Date: Saturday, June 4, 2022
- Time: 9:10 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
Braves vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-184) | COL: (+154)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (-126) | COL: +1.5 (+105)
- Total: 11.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Braves vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Atlanta Braves looking to Spencer Strider (1-2), and Kyle Freeland (1-5) taking the ball for the Colorado Rockies.
Braves vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (59.8%)
Braves vs Rockies Moneyline
- The Braves vs Rockies moneyline has Atlanta as a -184 favorite, while Colorado is a +154 underdog at home.
Braves vs Rockies Spread
- The Rockies are at +1.5 on the runline against the Braves. The Rockies are +105 to cover the spread, and the Braves are -126.
Braves vs Rockies Over/Under
- The over/under for the Braves versus Rockies game on June 4 has been set at 11.5, with -114 odds on the over and -106 odds on the under.
Braves vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The Braves have been favorites in 35 games this season and have come away with the win 20 times (57.1%) in those contests.
- Atlanta has a mark of 8-7 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -164 or better on the moneyline.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 30 of their 54 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 37.8% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (14-23).
- Colorado is 3-9 (winning only 25% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +138 or longer.
- In the 53 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Colorado, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-23-1).