On Wednesday in the MLB, the Atlanta Braves are playing the St. Louis Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Braves vs Cardinals Game Info
- Atlanta Braves (48-34) vs. St. Louis Cardinals (44-39)
- Date: Wednesday, July 6, 2022
- Time: 7:20 PM ET
- Venue: Truist Park -- Atlanta, Georgia
Braves vs Cardinals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: ATL: (-172) | STL: (+144)
- Spread: ATL: -1.5 (+114) | STL: +1.5 (-137)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Braves vs Cardinals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Atlanta Braves will give the start to Max Fried (8-2, 2.66 ERA), who is looking for win No. 9 on the season, and the Cardinals will turn to Miles Mikolas (5-6, 2.61 ERA).
Braves vs Cardinals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Braves win (66.5%)
Braves vs Cardinals Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Braves-Cardinals, Atlanta is the favorite at -172, and St. Louis is +144 playing on the road.
Braves vs Cardinals Spread
- The Cardinals are at the Braves, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Cardinals are -137 to cover the spread, and the Braves are +114.
Braves vs Cardinals Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Braves-Cardinals game on July 6, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
Braves vs Cardinals Betting Trends
- The Braves have been chosen as favorites in 59 games this year and have walked away with the win 40 times (67.8%) in those games.
- Atlanta has a win-loss record of 13-4 when favored by -188 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Atlanta and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 40 of their 82 opportunities.
- The Cardinals have gone 16-24 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 40% of those games).
- St. Louis has played in three games as a moneyline underdog with odds of +158 or longer without a win.
- St. Louis has played in 84 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 41 times (41-39-4).