Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 8
In MLB action on Monday, the Toronto Blue Jays play the Baltimore Orioles.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Game Info
- Toronto Blue Jays (60-48) vs. Baltimore Orioles (56-52)
- Date: Monday, August 8, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Blue Jays vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: TOR: (-144) | BAL: (+122)
- Spread: TOR: -1.5 (+114) | BAL: +1.5 (-134)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Toronto Blue Jays looking to Yusei Kikuchi (4-5), and Jordan Lyles (8-8) getting the nod for the Baltimore Orioles.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Blue Jays win (56.8%)
Blue Jays vs Orioles Moneyline
- The Blue Jays vs Orioles moneyline has Toronto as a -144 favorite, while Baltimore is a +122 underdog at home.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Spread
- The Orioles are hosting the Blue Jays, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Orioles are -134 to cover the spread, and the Blue Jays are +114.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Over/Under
- Blue Jays versus Orioles, on August 8, has an over/under of 9.5, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Blue Jays vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Blue Jays have won in 50, or 59.5%, of the 84 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Toronto has come away with a win 30 times in 47 chances when named as a favorite of at least -154 or better on the moneyline.
- Toronto's games have gone over the total in 52 of their 103 opportunities.
- The Orioles have been the moneyline underdog 87 total times this season. They've gone 42-45 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +130 or longer, Baltimore has a record of 24-29 (45.3%).
- Baltimore has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times this season for a 48-50-5 record against the over/under.