Bill Algeo vs Herbert Burns Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC Long Island on FanDuel Sportsbook
Algeo vs Burns Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC Long Island — Preliminary Card Featherweight Bout
Bill "Senor Perfecto" Algeo (15-6-0, 3 KO's, 6 Submissions) vs. Herbert "The Blaze" Burns (11-3-0, 1 KO, 8 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the preliminary card, which begins at 11 a.m. EST.
Venue: UBS Arena — Elmont, NY
Coverage: ESPN+, ESPN
Algeo vs Burns Odds & Betting Info
All UFC Long Island odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Bill Algeo: (-166)
- Herbert Burns: (+130)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Algeo by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Algeo by Points: (N/A)
- Algeo by Submission: (N/A)
- Burns by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Burns by Points: (N/A)
- Burns by Submission: (N/A)
Algeo vs Burns Prediction
UFC Long Island Algeo-Burns prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Bill Algeo (61%)
Method of Victory: Decision (82%)
Algeo vs Burns Betting Trends & Stats
- Bill Algeo defeated Joanderson Brito, by decision, in his last fight on Jan. 15, 2022.
- Herbert Burns lost to Daniel Pineda, by TKO, in his last fight on Aug. 15, 2020.
- Algeo averages 5.88 strikes landed per minute with a 53% accuracy rate.
- Burns averages 1.67 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Algeo averages 4.43 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 43% defense rate.
- Burns averages 5.02 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 33% defense rate.
- Algeo averages 0.80 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Burns has a 75% takedown defense rate.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.