Athletics vs Red Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 5
The Oakland Athletics will take on the Boston Red Sox in MLB action on Sunday.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Athletics vs Red Sox Game Info
- Oakland Athletics (20-35) vs. Boston Red Sox (26-27)
- Date: Sunday, June 5, 2022
- Time: 4:07 PM ET
- Venue: Oakland Coliseum -- Oakland, California
Athletics vs Red Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: OAK: (-126) | BOS: (+108)
- Spread: OAK: -1.5 (+188) | BOS: +1.5 (-230)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-100) | Under: (-122)
Athletics vs Red Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Oakland Athletics will hand the ball to Frankie Montas (2-5, 4.85 ERA) looking for win No. 3 on the season, and the Red Sox will turn to Rich Hill (1-3, 4.85).
Athletics vs Red Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Athletics win (55.2%)
Athletics vs Red Sox Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Red Sox-Athletics, Boston is the underdog at +108, and Oakland is -126 playing at home.
Athletics vs Red Sox Spread
The Athletics are hosting the Red Sox and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Athletics are +188 to cover the runline, with the Red Sox being -230.
Athletics vs Red Sox Over/Under
A total of 7.5 runs has been set for the Athletics-Red Sox game on June 5, with the over available at -100 and the under at -122.
Athletics vs Red Sox Betting Trends
- The Athletics have been chosen as favorites in eight games this year and have walked away with the win four times (50%) in those games.
- Oakland has a mark of 3-2 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Oakland and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of their 51 opportunities.
- The Red Sox have compiled a 9-15 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 37.5% of those games).
- Boston is 7-10 (winning 41.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +108 or longer.
- Boston has played in 54 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 21 times (21-28-5).