Ariane Lipski vs Priscila Cachoeira Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC on ESPN 41 on FanDuel
Lipski vs Cachoeira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC on ESPN 41 — Main Card Women's Bantamweight Bout
"Queen of Violence" Ariane Lipski (14-7-0, 6 KO's, 3 Submissions) vs. Priscila "Zombie Girl" Cachoeira (11-4-0, 6 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, Aug. 13, 2022
Fight Time: This will be on the main card, which begins at 7 p.m. ET.
Venue: Pechanga Arena — San Diego, CA
Coverage: ESPN, ESPN+
Lipski vs Cachoeira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC on ESPN 41 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Ariane Lipski: (-215)
- Priscila Cachoeira: (+164)
- Draw: (+5000)
Method of Victory:
- Lipski by KO/TKO: (+460)
- Lipski by Points: (+145)
- Lipski by Submission: (+550)
- Cachoeira by KO/TKO: (+550)
- Cachoeira by Points: (+350)
- Cachoeira by Submission: (+2200)
Lipski vs Cachoeira Prediction
UFC on ESPN 41 Lipski-Cachoeira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Ariane Lipski (79%)
Method of Victory: Decision (79%)
This is a fight where both women could desperately use the victory. Ariane Lipski lost four of six fights before beating Mandy Bohm by unanimous decision in her last outing. Still, her UFC career clearly hasn't gone that well and needs a win on Saturday to stay in the limelight.
Meanwhile, Cachoeira also went 2-4 in six fights before defeating Ji Yeon Kim — also unanimously — in her last fight. Nevertheless, this is a pretty even fight that could potentially go the distance. If that's the case, a longer fight suits Cachoeira, who's 5-2 when her fights go the distance, whereas Lipski is 5-4 in that same scenario.
I'll take a Cachoeira decision victory at UFC on ESPN 41.
Lipski vs Cachoeira Betting Trends & Stats
- Ariane Lipski defeated Mandy Bohm, by decision, in her last fight on Sept. 18, 2021.
- Priscila Cachoeira defeated Ji Yeon Kim, by decision, in her last fight on Feb. 26, 2022.
- Lipski averages 3.33 significant strikes landed per minute with a 36% accuracy rate.
- Cachoeira averages 4.46 significant strikes landed per minute with a 43% accuracy rate.
- Lipski averages 3.90 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 51% defense rate.
- Cachoeira averages 7.91 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 45% defense rate.
- Lipski has a 55% takedown defense rate.
- Cachoeira averages 0.21 takedowns per 15 minutes.
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.