Angels vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 20
The Los Angeles Angels are among the MLB squads in action on Monday, up against the Kansas City Royals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding this matchup before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Angels vs Royals Game Info
- Los Angeles Angels (33-36) vs. Kansas City Royals (23-42)
- Date: Monday, June 20, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Angels vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: LAA: (-198) | KC: (+166)
- Spread: LAA: -1.5 (+100) | KC: +1.5 (-120)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-102) | Under: (-120)
Angels vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The starting pitchers are Noah Syndergaard (4-5) for the Los Angeles Angels, and Kris Bubic (0-4) for the Kansas City Royals.
Angels vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (63.0%)
Angels vs Royals Moneyline
- Los Angeles is a -198 favorite on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +166 underdog on the road.
Angels vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at +1.5 on the runline against the Angels. The Royals are -120 to cover the spread, and the Angels are +100.
Angels vs Royals Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for Angels-Royals on June 20, with the over at -102 and the under at -120.
Angels vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Angels have won in 22, or 55%, of the 40 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Los Angeles has a mark of 3-1 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -198 or better on the moneyline.
- Los Angeles' games have gone over the total in 30 of their 65 opportunities.
- The Royals have won 33.3% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (15-30).
- Kansas City has a record of 1-8 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +166 or longer (11.1%).
- In the 57 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Kansas City, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 29 times (29-25-3).