Yankees vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 8
The New York Yankees are among the MLB teams in action on Thursday, up against the Minnesota Twins.
Before you do any MLB betting on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Yankees vs Twins Game Info
- New York Yankees (83-54) vs. Minnesota Twins (68-67)
- Date: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-142) | MIN: (+120)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+152) | MIN: +1.5 (-184)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Yankees vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Nestor Cortes, and Sonny Gray (7-4) getting the nod for the Minnesota Twins.
Yankees vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (59.1%)
Yankees vs Twins Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -142 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a +120 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs Twins Spread
- The Twins are +1.5 on the spread (-184 to cover), and New York is +152 to cover the runline.
Yankees vs Twins Over/Under
- Yankees versus Twins on September 8 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over +102 and the under set at -124.
Yankees vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been favorites in 118 games this season and have come away with the win 73 times (61.9%) in those contests.
- New York has a win-loss record of 58-37 when favored by -142 or better by sportsbooks this year.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 61 of their 131 opportunities.
- The Twins have gone 18-31 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 36.7% of those games).
- Minnesota is 7-17 (winning only 29.2% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +120 or longer.
- Minnesota has played in 125 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 60 times (60-56-9).