Yankees vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 8
The MLB slate on Wednesday includes the New York Yankees taking on the Minnesota Twins.
All the info you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs Twins Game Info
- New York Yankees (40-15) vs. Minnesota Twins (32-25)
- Date: Wednesday, June 8, 2022
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Venue: Target Field -- Minneapolis, Minnesota
Yankees vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-172) | MIN: (+144)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+106) | MIN: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Yankees vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Yankees will hand the ball to Nestor Cortes (5-1, 3.89 ERA) looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Twins will turn to Chris Archer (0-2, 3.89).
Yankees vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (56.1%)
Yankees vs Twins Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Yankees-Twins, New York is the favorite at -172, and Minnesota is +144 playing at home.
Yankees vs Twins Spread
- The Twins are hosting the Yankees, and are +1.5 on the runline. The Twins are -128 to cover the spread, and the Yankees are+106.
Yankees vs Twins Over/Under
- Yankees versus Twins, on June 8, has an over/under of 8.5, with the over being -115 and the under -105.
Yankees vs Twins Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 34 wins in the 48 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has been victorious 20 times in 27 chances when named as a favorite of at least -178 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 23 of their 52 opportunities.
- The Twins have been the moneyline underdog 18 total times this season. They've gone 8-10 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +150 or longer, Minnesota has a 3-2 record (winning 60% of its games).
- In the 54 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 27 times (27-24-3).