Yankees vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 28
The New York Yankees are among the MLB squads playing on Thursday, versus the Kansas City Royals.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Yankees vs Royals Game Info
- New York Yankees (66-33) vs. Kansas City Royals (39-59)
- Date: Thursday, July 28, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-235) | KC: (+194)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-120) | KC: +1.5 (-100)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Yankees vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will start Jameson Taillon (10-2) against the Royals and Brady Singer (4-3).
Yankees vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (67.7%)
Yankees vs Royals Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -235 on the moneyline, while Kansas City is a +194 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are +1.5 on the runline against the Yankees. The Royals are -100 to cover, and the Yankees are -120.
Yankees vs Royals Over/Under
- The over/under for the Yankees versus Royals contest on July 28 has been set at 8.5, with -115 odds on the over and -105 odds on the under.
Yankees vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 57, or 67.1%, of the 85 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has a mark of 13-3 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -235 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 47 of 93 chances this season.
- The Royals are 23-41 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 35.9% of those games).
- Kansas City is 2-9 (winning just 18.2% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +194 or longer.
- Kansas City has played in 87 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-41-4).