Yankees vs Reds Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 12
The Tuesday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the New York Yankees and the Cincinnati Reds.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's what you need to know.
Yankees vs Reds Game Info
- New York Yankees (61-25) vs. Cincinnati Reds (32-54)
- Date: Tuesday, July 12, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Reds Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-335) | CIN: (+270)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-154) | CIN: +1.5 (+128)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Yankees vs Reds Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Gerrit Cole (8-2), and Graham Ashcraft (4-2) answering the bell for the Cincinnati Reds.
Yankees vs Reds Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (75.7%)
Yankees vs Reds Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -335 on the moneyline, while Cincinnati is a +270 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs Reds Spread
- The Reds are at +1.5 on the runline against the Yankees. The Reds are +128 to cover the spread, and the Yankees are -154.
Yankees vs Reds Over/Under
- The Yankees-Reds game on July 12 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.
Yankees vs Reds Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 52, or 69.3%, of the 75 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- New York has yet to lose in three games when named as moneyline favorite of -335 or better.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 38 of their 80 opportunities.
- The Reds have been the underdog on the moneyline 64 total times this season. They've gone 23-41 in those games.
- Cincinnati has not yet played as a moneyline underdog of +270 or longer.
- Cincinnati has played in 82 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 42 times (42-38-2).