Yankees vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 22
The New York Yankees versus the Tampa Bay Rays is on the MLB schedule for Wednesday.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information regarding this matchup.
Yankees vs Rays Game Info
- New York Yankees (50-18) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (37-31)
- Date: Wednesday, June 22, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Tropicana Field -- St. Petersburg, Florida
Yankees vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-138) | TB: (+118)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+122) | TB: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 7 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Jordan Montgomery (3-1), and Shane Baz (0-1) getting the nod for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Yankees vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (51.3%)
Yankees vs Rays Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -138 on the moneyline, while Tampa Bay is a +118 underdog despite being at home.
Yankees vs Rays Spread
- The Yankees are at the Rays and are favored by 1.5 runs (+122 to cover) on the runline. Tampa Bay is -146 to cover.
Yankees vs Rays Over/Under
- Yankees versus Rays on June 22 has an over/under of 7 runs, with the odds on the over -122 and the under set at +100..
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been victorious in 43, or 71.7%, of the 60 contests they have been chosen as favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 34 times in 50 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 29 of their 65 opportunities.
- The Rays are 7-13 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 35% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Tampa Bay has a 2-4 record (winning just 33.3% of its games).
- In the 68 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Tampa Bay, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 30 times (30-35-3).