Yankees vs Rays Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 17
In MLB action on Wednesday, the New York Yankees face the Tampa Bay Rays.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs Rays Game Info
- New York Yankees (72-45) vs. Tampa Bay Rays (62-53)
- Date: Wednesday, August 17, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Rays Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-138) | TB: (+118)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+138) | TB: +1.5 (-166)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-108) | Under: (-112)
Yankees vs Rays Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Domingo German (1-2), and Corey Kluber (7-7) getting the nod for the Tampa Bay Rays.
Yankees vs Rays Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (52.6%)
Yankees vs Rays Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Yankees-Rays, New York is the favorite at -138, and Tampa Bay is +118 playing on the road.
Yankees vs Rays Spread
- The Rays are at +1.5 on the runline against the Yankees. The Rays are -166 to cover the spread, and the Yankees are +138.
Yankees vs Rays Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the Yankees-Rays game on August 17, with the over available at -108 and the under at -112.
Yankees vs Rays Betting Trends
- The Yankees have come away with 63 wins in the 102 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 49 times in 77 chances when named as a favorite of at least -148 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have gone over in 54 of their 111 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Rays are 17-22 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 43.6% of those games).
- Tampa Bay has a 3-6 record (winning only 33.3% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +126 or longer.
- Tampa Bay has combined with opponents to go over the total 50 times this season for a 50-54-8 record against the over/under.