Yankees vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 5
The MLB schedule on Tuesday includes the New York Yankees facing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
All the information you need to make smart wagers on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs Pirates Game Info
- New York Yankees (58-22) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (32-47)
- Date: Tuesday, July 5, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: PNC Park -- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Yankees vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-205) | PIT: (+172)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-122) | PIT: +1.5 (+102)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Yankees vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Yankees will hand the ball to Jameson Taillon (9-1, 3.32 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with Jose Quintana (1-4, 3.20 ERA).
Yankees vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (63.1%)
Yankees vs Pirates Moneyline
- The Yankees vs Pirates moneyline has New York as a -205 favorite, while Pittsburgh is a +172 underdog at home.
Yankees vs Pirates Spread
- The Yankees are at the Pirates and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Yankees are -122 to cover the runline, with the Pirates being +102.
Yankees vs Pirates Over/Under
- An over/under of 9 has been set for Yankees-Pirates on July 5, with the over being -104 and the under -118.
Yankees vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been chosen as favorites in 69 games this year and have walked away with the win 49 times (71%) in those games.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 18 times in 19 chances when named as a favorite of at least -225 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 33 of their 74 opportunities.
- The Pirates have won 35.9% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (23-41).
- Pittsburgh has a 5-7 record (winning 41.7% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +188 or longer.
- Pittsburgh has played in 78 games with an over/under set, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 32 times (32-38-8).