Yankees vs Orioles Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 23
The New York Yankees are among the MLB teams busy on Saturday, up against the Baltimore Orioles.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the most important information about this game.
Yankees vs Orioles Game Info
- New York Yankees (65-30) vs. Baltimore Orioles (46-47)
- Date: Saturday, July 23, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Oriole Park at Camden Yards -- Baltimore, Maryland
Yankees vs Orioles Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-250) | BAL: (+205)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-140) | BAL: +1.5 (+116)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Yankees vs Orioles Probable Starting Pitchers
The New York Yankees will hand the ball to Gerrit Cole (9-2, 3.02 ERA), who is looking for win No. 10 on the season, and the Orioles will counter with Jordan Lyles (6-8, 4.85 ERA).
Yankees vs Orioles Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (63.7%)
Yankees vs Orioles Moneyline
- New York is a -250 favorite on the moneyline, while Baltimore is a +205 underdog at home.
Yankees vs Orioles Spread
- The Yankees are at the Orioles and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Yankees are -140 to cover the runline, with the Orioles being +116.
Yankees vs Orioles Over/Under
- The Yankees-Orioles game on July 23 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
Yankees vs Orioles Betting Trends
- The Yankees have won in 56, or 68.3%, of the 82 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, New York has come away with a win 13 times in 15 chances when named as a favorite of at least -240 or better on the moneyline.
- New York and their opponents have hit the over in 45 of their 89 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Orioles have put together a 37-42 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 46.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +198 or longer, Baltimore has gone 4-8 (33.3%).
- In the 89 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Baltimore, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 40 times (40-45-4).