Yankees vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 31
The New York Yankees are among the MLB squads playing on Wednesday, up against the Los Angeles Angels.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Yankees vs Angels Game Info
- New York Yankees (79-51) vs. Los Angeles Angels (56-74)
- Date: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Yankees vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-205) | LAA: (+172)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (-114) | LAA: +1.5 (-105)
- Total: 7.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Yankees vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the New York Yankees looking to Gerrit Cole (10-6), and Patrick Sandoval (4-9) getting the nod for the Los Angeles Angels.
Yankees vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (55.5%)
Yankees vs Angels Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Yankees-Angels, New York is the favorite at -205, and Los Angeles is +172 playing at home.
Yankees vs Angels Spread
- The Yankees are at the Angels and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Yankees are -114 to cover the runline, with the Angels being -105.
Yankees vs Angels Over/Under
- The Yankees-Angels contest on August 31 has been given an over/under of 7.5 runs. The over is set at -114 and the under at -106.
Yankees vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been favorites in 113 games this season and have come away with the win 69 times (61.1%) in those contests.
- New York has a win-loss record of 29-9 when favored by -205 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with New York have gone over the total set by bookmakers in 58 of 124 chances this season.
- The Angels are 20-40 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 33.3% of those games).
- Los Angeles is 2-8 (winning just 20% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +172 or longer.
- Los Angeles has played in 125 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 55 times (55-60-10).