Yankees vs Mariners Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 2
The New York Yankees are among the MLB squads busy on Tuesday, up against the Seattle Mariners.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Yankees vs Mariners Game Info
- New York Yankees (70-34) vs. Seattle Mariners (55-49)
- Date: Tuesday, August 2, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Yankee Stadium -- The Bronx, New York
Yankees vs Mariners Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: NYY: (-172) | SEA: (+144)
- Spread: NYY: -1.5 (+115) | SEA: +1.5 (-138)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Yankees vs Mariners Probable Starting Pitchers
The Yankees will start Jameson Taillon (10-2) against the Mariners and Logan Gilbert (10-4).
Yankees vs Mariners Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Yankees win (57.0%)
Yankees vs Mariners Moneyline
- New York is the favorite, -172 on the moneyline, while Seattle is a +144 underdog on the road.
Yankees vs Mariners Spread
- The Yankees are hosting the Mariners and are favored by 1.5 runs (+115 to cover) on the runline. Seattle is -138 to cover.
Yankees vs Mariners Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Yankees-Mariners on August 2, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Yankees vs Mariners Betting Trends
- The Yankees have been chosen as favorites in 90 games this year and have walked away with the win 61 times (67.8%) in those games.
- New York has a mark of 42-18 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -166 or better on the moneyline.
- New York's games have gone over the total in 50 of their 98 opportunities.
- The Mariners have won 28 of the 64 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (43.8%).
- Seattle is 6-6 (winning 50% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +140 or longer.
- In the 104 games bookmakers have set an over/under for Seattle, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 48 times (48-53-3).