Xavier vs Iowa State Prediction, Odds, Spread, Line & Over/Under for Nov. 24 College Basketball Game
Xavier vs Iowa State Basketball Game Info
No. 25 Xavier Musketeers (4-0) vs. Iowa State Cyclones (4-0)
Date: Wednesday, November 24, 2021
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Barclays Center — Brooklyn, NY
Xavier vs Iowa State Spread & Odds
All NCAAM betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook and will be updated when available.
Moneyline: XAV: (N/A) | IAST: (N/A)
Spread: XAV: (N/A) | IAST: (N/A)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Odds to Win NCAAM National Championship: XAV: (+8000) | IAST: (+30000)
Xavier vs Iowa State Prediction & Pick
College basketball win probability prediction and pick according to ESPN's Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Prediction: Xavier Musketeers win (65.4%)
Xavier vs Iowa State Head-to-Head Results & Betting Trends
- The all-time head-to-head series between Xavier and Iowa State is tied at one win each.
- Xavier defeated Iowa State, 72-59, during their most recent meeting on Jan. 3, 2005.
- Xavier is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games against a Big 12 opponent.
- The total has hit the under in five of Xavier's last seven games.
- Iowa State is 5-0 straight up in its last five games played in November.
- The total has hit the under in five of Iowa State's last seven games.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.