White Sox vs Twins Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 4
The Chicago White Sox will face the Minnesota Twins in MLB action on Sunday.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
White Sox vs Twins Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (67-66) vs. Minnesota Twins (67-64)
- Date: Sunday, September 4, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
White Sox vs Twins Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-124) | MIN: (+106)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+162) | MIN: +1.5 (-196)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
White Sox vs Twins Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Lucas Giolito (10-8), and Dylan Bundy (7-6) answering the bell for the Minnesota Twins.
White Sox vs Twins Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (50.2%)
White Sox vs Twins Moneyline
- Minnesota is the underdog, +106 on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -124 favorite at home.
White Sox vs Twins Spread
- The White Sox are favored by 1.5 runs at home versus the Twins. The White Sox are +162 to cover the spread, while the Twins are -196.
White Sox vs Twins Over/Under
- The White Sox-Twins contest on September 4 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -118 and the under at -104.
White Sox vs Twins Betting Trends
- The White Sox have come away with 41 wins in the 74 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Chicago has a win-loss record of 36-29 when favored by -124 or better by oddsmakers this year.
- Contests with Chicago have gone over the total set by sportsbooks in 52 of 120 chances this season.
- The Twins have compiled a 17-28 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 37.8% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +106 or longer, Minnesota has an 11-22 record (winning just 33.3% of its games).
- In the 121 games oddsmakers have set an over/under for Minnesota, it has combined with opponents to go over the total 58 times (58-54-9).