White Sox vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 10
The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Kansas City Royals.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Royals Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (56-54) vs. Kansas City Royals (45-66)
- Date: Wednesday, August 10, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
White Sox vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-142) | KC: (+120)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+122) | KC: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
White Sox vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Johnny Cueto (4-5) for the Chicago White Sox, and Kris Bubic (2-6) for the Kansas City Royals.
White Sox vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (54.4%)
White Sox vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City is a +120 underdog on the moneyline, while Chicago is a -142 favorite on the road.
White Sox vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are at +1.5 on the runline against the White Sox. The Royals are -146 to cover the spread, and the White Sox are +122.
White Sox vs Royals Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the White Sox-Royals contest on August 10, with the over available at -122 and the under at +100.
White Sox vs Royals Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been chosen as favorites in 59 games this year and have walked away with the win 34 times (57.6%) in those games.
- This year, Chicago has won 18 of 36 games when listed as at least -142 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 42 of their 98 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have won 29 of the 77 games they were the moneyline underdog this season (37.7%).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer, Kansas City has gone 19-33 (36.5%).
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 100 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 49 of those games (49-47-4).