White Sox vs Rockies Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 26
MLB action on Tuesday includes the Chicago White Sox taking on the Colorado Rockies.
Here's everything you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Rockies Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (48-48) vs. Colorado Rockies (44-53)
- Date: Tuesday, July 26, 2022
- Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Venue: Coors Field -- Denver, Colorado
White Sox vs Rockies Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-116) | COL: (-102)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+134) | COL: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 10.5 -- Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
White Sox vs Rockies Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Michael Kopech (3-6) for the Chicago White Sox, and German Marquez (6-7) for the Colorado Rockies.
White Sox vs Rockies Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (55.3%)
White Sox vs Rockies Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for White Sox vs. Rockies reveal Chicago as the favorite (-116) and Colorado as the underdog (-102) despite being the home team.
White Sox vs Rockies Spread
- The White Sox are at the Rockies and are favored by 1.5 runs (+134 to cover) on the runline. Colorado is -162 to cover.
White Sox vs Rockies Over/Under
- A total of 10.5 runs has been set for the White Sox-Rockies game on July 26, with the over available at -120 and the under at -102.
White Sox vs Rockies Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 26, or 57.8%, of the 45 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Chicago has won 26 of 44 games when listed as at least -116 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago's games have gone over the total in 39 of their 84 opportunities.
- The Rockies have won 42.5% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (31-42).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Colorado has a record of 28-40 (41.2%).
- Colorado has played in 95 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 47 times (47-44-4).