White Sox vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 7
In MLB action on Sunday, the Chicago White Sox face the Texas Rangers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
White Sox vs Rangers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (54-53) vs. Texas Rangers (48-59)
- Date: Sunday, August 7, 2022
- Time: 2:35 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
White Sox vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-154) | TEX: (+130)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+106) | TEX: +1.5 (-128)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
White Sox vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Chicago White Sox looking to Lucas Giolito (7-6), and Spencer Howard (2-3) taking the ball for the Texas Rangers.
White Sox vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (56.4%)
White Sox vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Rangers-White Sox, Texas is the underdog at +130, and Chicago is -154 playing on the road.
White Sox vs Rangers Spread
- The White Sox are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Rangers. The White Sox are +106 to cover, and the Rangers are -128.
White Sox vs Rangers Over/Under
- A total of 8.5 runs has been set for the White Sox-Rangers game on August 7, with the over available at -105 and the under at -115.
White Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have won in 32, or 57.1%, of the 56 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win 12 times in 25 chances when named as a favorite of at least -152 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Contests with Chicago have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 41 of 95 chances this season.
- The Rangers have won 30 of the 60 games they were the underdog on the moneyline this season (50%).
- Texas is 9-17 (winning only 34.6% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +128 or longer.
- Texas has had an over/under set by bookmakers 104 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 50 of those games (50-48-6).