White Sox vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 6
The Chicago White Sox are among the MLB teams playing on Saturday, up against the Texas Rangers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this matchup.
White Sox vs Rangers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (54-52) vs. Texas Rangers (47-59)
- Date: Saturday, August 6, 2022
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
White Sox vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-120) | TEX: (+102)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+134) | TEX: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
White Sox vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago White Sox will hand the ball to Michael Kopech (4-7, 3.12 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Rangers will counter with Dane Dunning (1-6, 4.30 ERA).
White Sox vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Rangers win (51.4%)
White Sox vs Rangers Moneyline
- Chicago is the favorite, -120 on the moneyline, while Texas is a +102 underdog despite being at home.
White Sox vs Rangers Spread
- The White Sox are favored by 1.5 runs on the road versus the Rangers. The White Sox are +134 to cover the spread, while the Rangers are -162.
White Sox vs Rangers Over/Under
- The White Sox-Rangers contest on August 6 has been given an over/under of 8 runs. The over is set at -110 and the under at -110.
White Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been chosen as favorites in 55 games this year and have walked away with the win 32 times (58.2%) in those games.
- Chicago has a mark of 30-22 in contests where sportsbooks favor them by -118 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago's games have gone over the total in 41 of their 94 opportunities.
- The Rangers have won 29 of the 59 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (49.2%).
- Texas has a 26-27 record (winning 49.1% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of -100 or longer.
- Texas has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 50 times this season for a 50-47-6 record against the over/under.