White Sox vs Rangers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 4
The MLB slate on Thursday includes the Chicago White Sox taking on the Texas Rangers.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital information about this game.
White Sox vs Rangers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (53-51) vs. Texas Rangers (46-58)
- Date: Thursday, August 4, 2022
- Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Venue: Globe Life Field -- Arlington, Texas
White Sox vs Rangers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-132) | TEX: (+112)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+134) | TEX: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
White Sox vs Rangers Probable Starting Pitchers
The Chicago White Sox will hand the ball to Johnny Cueto (4-4, 2.86 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Rangers will turn to Cole Ragans.
White Sox vs Rangers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (54.6%)
White Sox vs Rangers Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for White Sox-Rangers, Chicago is the favorite at -132, and Texas is +112 playing at home.
White Sox vs Rangers Spread
- The White Sox are 1.5-run road favorites on the runline against the Rangers. The White Sox are +134 to cover, and the Rangers are -162.
White Sox vs Rangers Over/Under
- The White Sox-Rangers contest on August 4 has been given an over/under of 8.5 runs. The over is set at -115 and the under at -105.
White Sox vs Rangers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have come away with 31 wins in the 53 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This year, Chicago has won 23 of 42 games when listed as at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have hit the over in 41 of their 92 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Rangers have put together a 28-29 record in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 49.1% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +112 or longer, Texas has a 20-18 record (winning 52.6% of its games).
- Texas has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 101 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 50 of those games (50-45-6).