White Sox vs Tigers Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 15
The Wednesday slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Chicago White Sox and the Detroit Tigers.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
White Sox vs Tigers Game Info
- Chicago White Sox (29-31) vs. Detroit Tigers (24-37)
- Date: Wednesday, June 15, 2022
- Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
White Sox vs Tigers Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHW: (-106) | DET: (-110)
- Spread: CHW: -1.5 (+160) | DET: +1.5 (-194)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
White Sox vs Tigers Probable Starting Pitchers
The White Sox will start Vince Velasquez against the Tigers and Alex Faedo (1-2).
White Sox vs Tigers Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: White Sox win (50.6%)
White Sox vs Tigers Moneyline
- The White Sox vs Tigers moneyline has Chicago as a -106 favorite, while Detroit is a -110 underdog at home.
White Sox vs Tigers Spread
- The Tigers are at +1.5 on the runline against the White Sox. The Tigers are -194 to cover the spread, and the White Sox are +160.
White Sox vs Tigers Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9 has been set for White Sox-Tigers on June 15, with the over at -115 and the under at -105.
White Sox vs Tigers Betting Trends
- The White Sox have been chosen as favorites in 33 games this year and have walked away with the win 21 times (63.6%) in those games.
- This season, Chicago has come away with a win 21 times in 32 chances when named as a favorite of at least -116 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Chicago and their opponents have gone over in 25 of their 56 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The Tigers have been the moneyline underdog 42 total times this season. They've finished 13-29 in those games.
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of -102 or longer, Detroit has a 13-28 record (winning only 31.7% of its games).
- Detroit has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 20 times this season for a 20-35-0 record against the over/under.