What Teams Are in the Playoffs? List of Remaining Teams in NBA Postseason
The 2020-21 NBA Playoffs bracket brings an unusual format this season, with three teams in each conference engaged in a paly-in tournament to decide the No. 7 and No. 8 seeds.
This means that 20 teams, instead of the usual 16, have to battle it out after the end of the regular season, and some will only get to play one game.
Here's a look at the teams in the NBA playoffs, with betting odds from FanDuel Sportsbook.
Remaining Teams in the NBA Playoffs
1. Phoenix Suns (West No. 2 Seed)
Regular Season Record: 51-21
Postseason Record: 8-2
Odds to Win NBA Championship: +210
2. Milwaukee Bucks (East No. 3 Seed)
Regular Season Record: 46-26
Postseason Record: 8-4
Odds to Win NBA Championship: +140
3. Los Angeles Clippers (West No. 4 Seed)
Regular Season Record: 47-25
Postseason Record: 8-5
Odds to Win NBA Championship: +460
4. Atlanta Hawks (East No. 5 Seed)
Regular Season Record: 41-31
Postseason Record: 8-4
Odds to Win NBA Championship: +3000
Teams Eliminated From the NBA Playoffs
5. Utah Jazz (West No. 1 Seed)
6. Philadelphia 76ers (East No. 1 Seed)
7. Brooklyn Nets (East No. 2 Seed)
8. Denver Nuggets (West No. 3 Seed)
9. Dallas Mavericks (West No. 5 Seed)
10. New York Knicks (East No. 4 Seed)
11. Portland Trail Blazers (West No. 6 Seed)
12. Miami Heat (East No. 6 Seed)
13. Los Angeles Lakers (West No. 7 Seed)
14. Boston Celtics (East No. 7 Seed)
15. Memphis Grizzlies (West No. 8 Seed)
16. Washington Wizards (East No. 8 Seed)
17. Golden State Warriors (West No. 8 Seed)
18. Indiana Pacers (East No. 9 seed)
19. San Antonio Spurs (West No. 10 seed)
20. Charlotte Hornets (East No. 10 Seed)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.