Western Michigan vs Ball State Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
The Western Michigan Broncos are among the college football teams playing on Saturday, versus the Ball State Cardinals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the most important info regarding NCAA football betting lines, before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Western Michigan vs Ball State Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Western Michigan: (-255) | Ball State: (+205)
Spread: Western Michigan: -6.5 (-112) | Ball State: +6.5 (-108)
Total: 55.5 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Western Michigan vs Ball State Betting Trends
- Western Michigan's record against the spread last season was 6-6-0.
- Western Michigan had an ATS record of 3-4-1 as favorites of 6.5 points or more last year.
- Last season, six of Western Michigan's 12 games went over the point total.
- Against the spread, Ball State was 4-8-0 last season.
- As 6.5-point underdogs or more, Ball State had two wins ATS (2-2) last season.
- Out of 12 Ball State games last season, four hit the over.
Western Michigan vs Ball State Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Western Michigan wins (81.3%)
Western Michigan vs Ball State Point Spread
Western Michigan is a 6.5-point favorite against Ball State. Western Michigan is -112 to cover the spread, and Ball State is -108.
Western Michigan vs Ball State Over/Under
The over/under for Western Michigan-Ball State on September 10 is 55.5. The over is -110, and the under is -110.
Western Michigan vs Ball State Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Ball State-Western Michigan, Ball State is the underdog at +205, and Western Michigan is -255.