Weili Zhang vs Joanna Jedrzejczyk Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 275 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 275 — Main Card Strawweight Bout
Weili "Magnum" Zhang (21-3-0, 10 KO's, 7 Submissions) vs. Joanna Jedrzejczyk (16-4-0, 4 KO's, 1 Submission)
Date: Saturday, June 11, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Singapore Indoor Stadium — Kallang, Singapore
Coverage: Pay Per View
Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 275 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Weili Zhang: (-180)
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk: (+140)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Zhang by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Zhang by Points: (N/A)
- Zhang by Submission: (N/A)
- Jedrzejczyk by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Jedrzejczyk by Points: (N/A)
- Jedrzejczyk by Submission: (N/A)
Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk Prediction
UFC 275 Zhang-Jedrzejczyk prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Weili Zhang (62%)
Method of Victory: Decision (83%)
Zhang vs Jedrzejczyk Betting Trends & Stats
- Weili Zhang lost to Rose Namajunas, by split decision, in her most recent fight on Nov. 6, 2021.
- Joanna Jedrzejczyk lost to Weili Zhang, by split decision, in her most recent fight on Mar. 7, 2020.
- Zhang averages 5.47 significant strikes landed per minute with a 45% accuracy rate.
- Jedrzejczyk averages 6.30 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48% accuracy rate.
- Zhang averages 4.13 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 52% defense rate.
- Jedrzejczyk averages 3.08 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 64% defense rate.
- Zhang has a 60% takedown defense rate.
- Jedrzejczyk has a 81% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.