Virginia Tech vs Boston College Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
The Saturday slate in college football includes a matchup between the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Boston College Eagles.
Get the latest NCAA football odds ahead of this matchup on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: Virginia Tech: (-150) | Boston College: (+125)
Spread: Virginia Tech: -2.5 (-120) | Boston College: +2.5 (-102)
Total: 45.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Betting Trends
- Against the spread, Virginia Tech went 5-8-0 last year.
- As a 2.5-point or greater favorite last season, Virginia Tech had two wins against the spread (2-2).
- Last year, five of Virginia Tech's 13 games went over the point total.
- Boston College posted a 6-6-0 record against the spread last year.
- Boston College had one win ATS (1-4) as underdogs of 2.5 points or more last year.
- Last year, three of Boston College's 12 games went over the point total.
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Boston College (72.8%)
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Point Spread
Boston College is an underdog by 2.5 points against Virginia Tech. Boston College is -102 to cover the spread, and Virginia Tech is -120.
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Over/Under
The over/under for Virginia Tech-Boston College on September 10 is 45.5. The over is -112, and the under is -108.
Virginia Tech vs Boston College Moneyline
Virginia Tech is the favorite, -150 on the moneyline, while Boston College is a +125 underdog.