UCF vs Louisville Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
College football's Friday schedule includes the UCF Knights taking on the Louisville Cardinals.
Before you place your bet on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook, here are the NCAA football odds and spreads you need to know.
UCF vs Louisville Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UCF: (-245) | Louisville: (+198)
Spread: UCF: -6.5 (-108) | Louisville: +6.5 (-112)
Total: 61.5 -- Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
UCF vs Louisville Betting Trends
- Against the spread, UCF went 5-8-0 last season.
- UCF had an ATS record of 3-6 as favorites of 6.5 points or greater last year.
- Last season, seven of UCF's 13 games went over the point total.
- Louisville had six wins in 13 games against the spread last season.
- As 6.5-point underdogs or more, Louisville had two wins ATS (2-1) last season.
- There were six Louisville games (out of 13) that went over the total last season.
UCF vs Louisville Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UCF wins (62.9%)
UCF vs Louisville Point Spread
Louisville is an underdog by 6.5 points versus UCF. Louisville is -112 to cover the spread, and UCF is -108.
UCF vs Louisville Over/Under
A total of 61.5 points has been set for the UCF-Louisville game on September 9, with the over available at -112 and the under at -108.
UCF vs Louisville Moneyline
The moneyline numbers for UCF vs. Louisville reveal UCF as the favorite (-245) and Louisville as the underdog (+198).