UAB vs Liberty Prediction, Odds, & Betting Trends for College Football Week 2 Game
The UAB Blazers versus the Liberty Flames is on the college football schedule for Saturday.
Before you make your wager on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered with all the latest NCAA football betting insights.
UAB vs Liberty Odds & Spread
All college football odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: UAB: (-240) | Liberty: (+195)
Spread: UAB: -5.5 (-112) | Liberty: +5.5 (-108)
Total: 52.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
UAB vs Liberty Betting Trends
- UAB's record against the spread last season was 9-4-0.
- As 5.5-point or greater favorites last season, UAB went 5-1.
- Last season, six of UAB's 13 games hit the over.
- Against the spread, Liberty was 7-6-0 last season.
- Liberty was winless ATS (0-1) when playing as at least 5.5-point underdogs last year.
- There were five Liberty games (out of 13) that hit the over last year.
UAB vs Liberty Prediction & Pick
All college football win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: UAB wins (63.0%)
UAB vs Liberty Point Spread
UAB is favored by 5.5 points versus Liberty. UAB is -112 to cover the spread, while Liberty is -108.
UAB vs Liberty Over/Under
A total of 52.5 points has been set for the UAB-Liberty matchup on September 10, with the over available at -105 and the under at -115.
UAB vs Liberty Moneyline
UAB is a -240 favorite on the moneyline, while Liberty is a +195 underdog.