Twins vs White Sox Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 2
In MLB action on Friday, the Minnesota Twins face the Chicago White Sox.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs White Sox Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (67-62) vs. Chicago White Sox (65-66)
- Date: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field -- Chicago, Illinois
Twins vs White Sox Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-134) | CHW: (+114)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+130) | CHW: +1.5 (-156)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Twins vs White Sox Probable Starting Pitchers
The Twins will start Sonny Gray (7-4) versus the White Sox and Davis Martin (2-4).
Twins vs White Sox Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (54.5%)
Twins vs White Sox Moneyline
- Chicago is the underdog, +114 on the moneyline, while Minnesota is a -134 favorite despite being on the road.
Twins vs White Sox Spread
- The White Sox are +1.5 on the spread (-156 to cover), and Minnesota is +130 to cover the runline.
Twins vs White Sox Over/Under
- The over/under for Twins-White Sox on September 2 is 8. The over is -115, and the under is -105.
Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends
- The Twins have come away with 46 wins in the 73 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- This season, Minnesota has been victorious 33 times in 48 chances when named as a favorite of at least -142 or shorter on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and their opponents have gone over in 57 of their 119 games with a total set by sportsbooks this season.
- The White Sox have gone 19-24 in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 44.2% of those games).
- Chicago has a record of 9-12 in games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +120 or longer (42.9%).
- Chicago has combined with opponents to hit the over on the total 51 times this season for a 51-61-6 record against the over/under.