Twins vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 17
The Minnesota Twins versus the Arizona Diamondbacks is on the MLB schedule for Friday.
All the information you need to make smart bets on this game at FanDuel Sportsbook can be found below. Check out all of the latest MLB betting lines here.
Twins vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (37-28) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (30-35)
- Date: Friday, June 17, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Twins vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-134) | ARI: (+114)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+122) | ARI: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (+100)
Twins vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The Minnesota Twins will give the start to Devin Smeltzer (3-0, 2.38 ERA), who is looking for win No. 4 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will turn to Madison Bumgarner (2-6, 3.50 ERA).
Twins vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Twins win (57.4%)
Twins vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Diamondbacks-Twins, Arizona is the underdog at +110, and Minnesota is -134 playing on the road.
Twins vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Twins are at the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs (+122 to cover) on the runline. Arizona is -146 to cover.
Twins vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- The over/under for the Twins versus Diamondbacks contest on June 17 has been set at 9, with -122 odds on the over and +100 odds on the under.
Twins vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Twins have been favorites in 36 games this season and have come away with the win 24 times (66.7%) in those contests.
- This year, Minnesota has won 22 of 31 games when listed as at least -132 or better on the moneyline.
- Minnesota and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 30 of their 62 opportunities.
- The Diamondbacks are 22-29 in games they were listed as the moneyline underdog (winning 43.1% of those games).
- Arizona is 18-23 (winning 43.9% of its games) when playing as a moneyline underdog of +112 or longer.
- Arizona has played in 65 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-37-0).