Twins vs Angels Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for August 12
Friday's slate in the MLB includes a matchup between the Minnesota Twins and the Los Angeles Angels.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Twins vs Angels Game Info
- Minnesota Twins (57-53) vs. Los Angeles Angels (49-63)
- Date: Friday, August 12, 2022
- Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Venue: Angel Stadium -- Anaheim, California
Twins vs Angels Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: MIN: (-134) | LAA: (+114)
- Spread: MIN: -1.5 (+122) | LAA: +1.5 (-146)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Twins vs Angels Probable Starting Pitchers
The Minnesota Twins will hand the ball to Tyler Mahle (5-7, 4.49 ERA), who is looking for win No. 6 on the season, and the Angels will turn to Patrick Sandoval (3-7, 3.41 ERA).
Twins vs Angels Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Angels win (50.6%)
Twins vs Angels Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Angels-Twins, Los Angeles is the underdog at +114, and Minnesota is -134 playing on the road.
Twins vs Angels Spread
- The Twins are at the Angels and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Twins are +122 to cover the runline, with the Angels being -146.
Twins vs Angels Over/Under
- An over/under of 8 has been set for Twins-Angels on August 12, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Twins vs Angels Betting Trends
- The Twins have won in 36, or 63.2%, of the 57 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Minnesota has a win-loss record of 35-20 when favored by -120 or better by bookmakers this year.
- Minnesota's games have gone over the total in 51 of their 100 opportunities.
- The Angels have put together a 14-32 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 30.4% of those games).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +102 or longer, Los Angeles has a 12-28 record (winning only 30% of its games).
- Los Angeles has had an over/under set by bookmakers 107 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 47 of those games (47-52-8).