Trail Blazers vs. Clippers Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for November 29 (LA Grinds Out Win)
Trail Blazers vs. Clippers Game Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 29, 2022
- Time: 10:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Moda Center -- Portland, Oregon
- Coverage: TNT and KTLA
There are only three NBA games slated for Tuesday, Nov. 29, including a Western Conference showdown between the Portland Trail Blazers and LA Clippers. The slumping Trail Blazers desperately need a win tonight after dropping six of their last eight.
Now, the Blazers must deal with a Clippers squad that's fired up following a 114-100 victory against the Indiana Pacers over the weekend. LA center Ivica Zubac looked like prime Shaquille O'Neal in the win, racking up 31 points and 29 rebounds in the best game of his career.
Trail Blazers vs. Clippers Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: POR: (-174) | LAC: (+144)
- Spread: POR: -3.5 (-114) | LAC: +3.5 (-106)
- Total: 211 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Trail Blazers enter this contest as slight home favorites on the moneyline and spread per FanDuel Sportsbook's odds. This 10 p.m. ET clash also features an over/under of 211 points, which is the lowest of Tuesday's projected totals.
Trail Blazers vs. Clippers Betting Trends
- The Trail Blazers have put together a 13-7-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Clippers have been underdogs by 3.5 points or more four times this season and have covered the spread twice.
- This season, Trail Blazers games have hit the over eight times out of 21 chances.
- Clippers games this season have gone over the point total five times in 21 opportunities (23.8%).
- Portland has a worse record against the spread when playing at home (4-4-0) than it does in away games (9-3-0).
- In 2022-23 against the spread, Los Angeles has a lower winning percentage at home (.417, 5-7-0 record) than away (.556, 5-4-0).
Trail Blazers vs. Clippers Prediction & Pick
Expect the Trail Blazers' offense to struggle tonight as they'll be without Damian Lillard (calf) for the fifth consecutive game. Portland's offense has looked putrid without its leading playmaker, being held to under 100 points in two of the last three outings.
While the Clippers are set to be without Kawhi Leonard (ankle), Paul George (hamstring) and John Wall (knee) for the game, they proved on Sunday that they don't need star power to grind out a win. LA still has one of the better defenses in the Association even without the trio, so look for the Clip Gang to get things done on the road again.
Final Score Prediction: Clippers: 110 | Trail Blazers: 98
Trail Blazers vs. Clippers Best Bet
There's no reason to expect a lot of points in this contest. For starters, both teams rank top-10 in fewest points allowed per game. On top of that, both offenses have been terrible, ranking in the bottom 10 in points per game.
With Leonard, George and Lillard missing tonight's festivities, the makings are perfect for a low-scoring affair. Back the under on the 211-point total as the best bet.
Bet: Under 211 Points (-110)
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Devon Platana also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username PepeSilvia0. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.