Tigers vs Royals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 2
On Friday in the MLB, the Detroit Tigers are up against the Kansas City Royals.
Before checking out the MLB betting lines on FanDuel Sportsbook, we've got you covered, in terms of the vital info about this matchup.
Tigers vs Royals Game Info
- Detroit Tigers (50-81) vs. Kansas City Royals (53-79)
- Date: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Venue: Comerica Park -- Detroit, Michigan
Tigers vs Royals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: DET: (-108) | KC: (-108)
- Spread: DET: +1.5 (-182) | KC: -1.5 (+150)
- Total: 8.5 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Tigers vs Royals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Tigers will give the ball to Drew Hutchison (2-7) versus the Royals and Daniel Lynch (4-9).
Tigers vs Royals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Tigers win (53.1%)
Tigers vs Royals Moneyline
- Kansas City and Detroit are both -108 on the moneyline.
Tigers vs Royals Spread
- The Royals are 1.5-run favorites against the spread for this matchup with the Tigers. The Royals are +150 to cover, while the Tigers are -182 to cover as a 1.5-run underdog on the runline.
Tigers vs Royals Over/Under
- An over/under of 8.5 has been set for Tigers-Royals on September 2, with the over being -105 and the under -115.
Tigers vs Royals Betting Trends
- The Tigers have won in eight, or 42.1%, of the 19 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- This year, Detroit has won seven of 18 games when listed as at least -112 or better on the moneyline.
- Detroit and their opponents have hit the over in 41 of their 112 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Royals have won 37.8% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (37-61).
- Kansas City has gone 36-61 when playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of -104 or longer (37.1%).
- Kansas City has had an over/under set by bookmakers 121 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 60 of those games (60-55-6).