Thunder vs. Bulls Prediction, Odds & Best Bet for November 25 (Chicago Quiets OKC on Road)
Thunder vs. Bulls Game Info
- Date: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Time: 8:00 p.m. ET
- Venue: Paycom Center -- Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Coverage: BSOK and NBCS-CHI
Friday's NBA slate brings an intriguing cross-conference matchup between the Chicago Bulls and Oklahoma City Thunder.
The Bulls have been up and down this year but are coming off back-to-back wins ahead of this road tilt in OKC. The Thunder have also been erratic but are currently trending down after losing their last three games, including two straight at home.
Can Chicago stay hot with another victory? Or will Oklahoma City bounce back in front of its home crowd?
Thunder vs. Bulls Odds & Spread
- All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are from FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CHI: (-144) | OKC: (+122)
- Spread: CHI: -2.5 (-114) | OKC: +2.5 (-106)
- Total: 232 —Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
The Bulls come into this game as slight favorites on the spread and moneyline, likely by virtue of their better performance lately. This game also features one of the higher totals on Friday's slate at 232 points.
Thunder vs. Bulls Betting Trends
- The Bulls have covered the spread nine times this season (9-7-1).
- This year, the Thunder have an ATS record of 9-5 in their 14 games as an underdog of 1 point or more.
- Games involving the Bulls have hit the over six times out of 18 chances this season.
- Thunder games this year have gone over the total in 13 of 18 opportunities (72.2%).
- Chicago sports a better record against the spread at home (5-4-0) than it does on the road (4-3-1).
- Against the spread, Oklahoma City has had better results on the road (6-3-0) than at home (4-5-0) .
Thunder vs. Bulls Prediction & Pick
While the 8-10 Bulls have only won one more game than the 7-11 Thunder, Chicago has had a terrific week so far with back-to-back wins over the Boston Celtics and Milwaukee Bucks -- two of the best teams in the Eastern Conference. The key for them will be maintaining that same level of play against the slumping Thunder and continuing to play strong defense, as the Bulls rank 10th in defensive rating.
OKC, on the other hand, is in a major funk after losing eight of its last 11 games. While the Thunder's offense has been one of the best in the NBA (fifth in points per game), their defense simply gives up too many points (second-most in NBA).
Look for Chicago's D to slow down OKC and earn the Bulls their third straight W.
Final Score Prediction: Bulls: 119 | Thunder: 115
Thunder vs. Bulls Best Bet
The Bulls only need to win by three points to cover, which is very doable even on the road. Chicago beat Boston by 14 and Milwaukee by five, both of whom are much better teams than OKC. Meanwhile, the Thunder have lost their last three games by a combined 26 points.
Bet on the Bulls to win and cover.
Bet: Bulls -2.5 (-114)
Game odds refresh periodically and are subject to change.