The Game 2021: Ohio State vs Michigan Kickoff Time, TV Channel, Betting Line, Prediction and More for Rivalry Week
The arrival of Week 13 of the college football season means rivalry week is here. And no rivalry game is bigger than The Game, played between Michigan and Ohio State.
Here's everything you need to know about The Game on Saturday.
When is the OSU Michigan Game 2021?
The 2021 edition of The Game between Ohio State and Michigan will kick off at 12:00 p.m. EST on Saturday, November 27th.
Where is The Game 2021?
The Game 2021 between Michigan and Ohio State will be played in Ann Arbor, MI at the Wolverines' Michigan Stadium.
What Channel Does Michigan vs Ohio State Come On?
The TV broadcast of The Game between Ohio State and Michigan will be available nation-wide on FOX.
The Game Betting Line
Ohio State has opened as a big favorite for The Game in 2021. FanDuel Sportsbook's odds have the Buckeyes as 7.5-point road favorites favorites. Michigan, the underdog, has +240 moneyline odds.
Ohio State Michigan Prediction The Game 2021
The Game predictions from numberFire's projection model give Ohio State a 62.8% chance of winning. That leaves Michigan with a 37.2% chance of pulling off an upset.
Michigan vs Ohio State Football History
Michigan and Ohio State have faced each other 103 times in the programs' histories, dating back to 1904. Michigan State has won 52 of those games, while Ohio State has won 47 with four ties between them.
The Game was cancelled in 2020 due to COVID, but Ohio State won the most recent meeting in 2019 by a scored of 56-27.
Ohio State has won eight straight games against Michigan, as well as 15 of the last 16 meetings.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.