Texas vs Iowa State Point Spread, Over/Under, Moneyline & Prediction for College Football Week 10
Week 10's slate of NCAA college football games includes a showdown between the Texas Longhorns and Iowa State Cyclones.
Here's everything you need to know before placing your bet for this game on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Texas vs Iowa State Point Spread
The Cyclones are 6.5-point home favorites against the Longhorns. Iowa State is -108 to cover the spread, while Texas is -112 to cover as the 6.5-point underdog.
Texas vs Iowa State Over/Under
The over/under for the Texas vs Iowa State Week 10 college football matchup is set at 59.5, with -105 odds on the over and -115 odds on the under.
Texas vs Iowa State Moneyline
The Longhorns vs Cyclones moneyline has Iowa State as a -245 favorite, while Texas is the +194 underdog on the road.
Texas vs Iowa State Betting Trends
- Texas is 14-4 in 18 all-time head-to-head matchups against Iowa State.
- Iowa State defeated Texas, 23-20, in their last meeting on Nov. 27, 2020.
- Texas is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against Iowa State.
- Iowa State is 8-1 straight up in its last nine home games.
- The total has hit the over in five of Texas' last seven games.
- The total has hit the under in each of Iowa State's last six games
Texas vs Iowa State Prediction
All NCAAF predictions & expert picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Iowa State wins (70.0%)
Texas vs Iowa State Odds
All NCAAF betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TEX: (+194) | ISU: (-245)
Spread: TEX: +6.5 (-112) | ISU: -6.5 (-108)
Total: 59.5 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Devon Platana is not a FanDuel employee. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.