Sean Strickland vs Alex Pereira Odds, Prediction, Fight Info & Betting For UFC 276 on FanDuel Sportsbook
Strickland vs Pereira Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 276 — Main Card Middleweight Bout
Sean "Tarzan" Strickland (25-3-0, 10 KO's, 4 Submissions) vs. Alex "Poatan" Pereira (5-1-0, 4 KO's, 0 Submissions)
Date: Saturday, July 2, 2022
Fight Time: This will be one of the fights on the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: T-Mobile Arena — Las Vegas, NV
Coverage: Pay Per View
Strickland vs Pereira Odds & Betting Info
All UFC 276 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Sean Strickland: (+102)
- Alex Pereira: (-130)
- Draw: (N/A)
Method of Victory:
- Strickland by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Strickland by Points: (N/A)
- Strickland by Submission: (N/A)
- Pereira by KO/TKO: (N/A)
- Pereira by Points: (N/A)
- Pereira by Submission: (N/A)
Strickland vs Pereira Prediction
UFC 276 Strickland-Pereira prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Alex Pereira (51%)
Method of Victory: KO/TKO (69%)
Strickland vs Pereira Betting Trends & Stats
- Sean Strickland defeated Jack Hermansson, by split decision, in his most recent fight on Feb. 5, 2022.
- Alex Pereira defeated Bruno Silva, by unanimous decision, in his most recent fight on March 12, 2022.
- Strickland averages 5.53 significant strikes landed per minute with a 40% accuracy rate.
- Pereira averages 5.86 significant strikes landed per minute with a 60% accuracy rate.
- Strickland averages 3.94 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 65% defense rate.
- Pereira averages 3.05 significant strikes absorbed per minute with an 60% defense rate.
- Strickland averages 1.16 takedowns per 15 minutes.
- Pereira has a 73% takedown defense rate.
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.