Royals vs Athletics Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 26
On Sunday in the MLB, the Kansas City Royals are playing the Oakland Athletics.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Royals vs Athletics Game Info
- Kansas City Royals (26-44) vs. Oakland Athletics (24-49)
- Date: Sunday, June 26, 2022
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Venue: Kauffman Stadium -- Kansas City, Missouri
Royals vs Athletics Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: KC: (-168) | OAK: (+142)
- Spread: KC: -1.5 (+118) | OAK: +1.5 (-142)
- Total: 8 -- Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Royals vs Athletics Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Kansas City Royals looking to Brady Singer (3-2), and James Kaprielian (0-5) getting the nod for the Oakland Athletics.
Royals vs Athletics Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Royals win (57.9%)
Royals vs Athletics Moneyline
- Looking at the moneyline for Royals-Athletics, Kansas City is the favorite at -168, and Oakland is +142 playing on the road.
Royals vs Athletics Spread
- The Athletics are +1.5 on the spread (-142 to cover), and Kansas City is +118 to cover the runline.
Royals vs Athletics Over/Under
- Royals versus Athletics on June 26 has an over/under of 8 runs, with the odds on the over -110 and the under set at -110.
Royals vs Athletics Betting Trends
- The Royals have been chosen as favorites in 12 games this year and have walked away with the win six times (50%) in those games.
- Kansas City has played as a favorite of -168 or more just one time this year and came away with a loss in that game.
- Kansas City's games have gone over the total in 31 of their 62 opportunities.
- The Athletics have won 34% of the games this season they were the moneyline underdog (18-35).
- When playing as a moneyline underdog with odds of +142 or longer, Oakland has a 10-15 record (winning 40% of its games).
- Oakland has played in 65 games with set over/under, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 28 times (28-34-3).