Rockies vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for July 7
The Thursday schedule in the MLB includes a matchup between the Colorado Rockies and the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Colorado Rockies (35-47) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (37-45)
- Date: Thursday, July 7, 2022
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- Venue: Chase Field -- Phoenix, Arizona
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: COL: (-116) | ARI: (-102)
- Spread: COL: -1.5 (+134) | ARI: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The matchup on the mound for this contest is set with the Colorado Rockies looking to Austin Gomber (4-7), and Dallas Keuchel (2-6) answering the bell for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Diamondbacks win (56.3%)
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- Colorado is a -116 favorite on the moneyline, while Arizona is a -102 underdog at home.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Rockies are at the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Rockies are +134 to cover the runline, with the Diamondbacks being -162.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- Rockies versus Diamondbacks, on July 7, has an over/under of 9.5, with the over being -114 and the under -106.
Rockies vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Rockies have been favorites in 17 games this season and have come away with the win 11 times (64.7%) in those contests.
- This year, Colorado has won five of seven games when listed as at least -144 or better on the moneyline.
- Colorado and their opponents have hit the over in 39 of their 80 games with a total set by oddsmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 28 of the 64 games they were listed as the moneyline underdog this season (43.8%).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +122 or longer, Arizona has a 14-24 record (winning just 36.8% of its games).
- Arizona has played in 82 games with over/under set, and has combined with opponents to go over the total 37 times (37-43-2).