Reds vs Pirates Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for September 12
MLB action on Monday includes the Cincinnati Reds playing the Pittsburgh Pirates.
Before you do any MLB betting on this matchup at FanDuel Sportsbook, here's everything you need to know.
Reds vs Pirates Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (56-82) vs. Pittsburgh Pirates (51-88)
- Date: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Reds vs Pirates Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-138) | PIT: (+118)
- Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+134) | PIT: +1.5 (-162)
- Total: 9 -- Over: (-122) | Under: (-100)
Reds vs Pirates Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cincinnati Reds will give the start to Mike Minor (4-10, 5.70 ERA), who is looking for win No. 5 on the season, and the Pirates will counter with Bryse Wilson (2-8, 6.11 ERA).
Reds vs Pirates Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (60.9%)
Reds vs Pirates Moneyline
- Cincinnati is the favorite, -138 on the moneyline, while Pittsburgh is a +118 underdog on the road.
Reds vs Pirates Spread
- The Pirates are at +1.5 on the runline against the Reds. The Pirates are -162 to cover the spread, and the Reds are +134.
Reds vs Pirates Over/Under
- Reds versus Pirates on September 12 has an over/under of 9 runs, with the odds on the over -122 and the under set at -100.
Reds vs Pirates Betting Trends
- The Reds have won in 14, or 46.7%, of the 30 contests they have been named as odds-on favorites in this year.
- Cincinnati has a mark of 4-3 in contests where oddsmakers favor them by -138 or better on the moneyline.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 67 of their 135 opportunities.
- The Pirates have compiled a 41-79 record in games they were the underdog on the moneyline (winning 34.2% of those games).
- When it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +118 or longer, Pittsburgh has a 33-70 record (winning just 32% of its games).
- Pittsburgh has had an over/under set by oddsmakers 137 times, and has combined with opponents to go over the total in 61 of those games (61-66-10).