Reds vs Diamondbacks Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 6
MLB action on Monday includes the Cincinnati Reds taking on the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Here's what you need to know before checking out today's MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Reds vs Diamondbacks Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (18-35) vs. Arizona Diamondbacks (26-29)
- Date: Monday, June 6, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Reds vs Diamondbacks Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-126) | ARI: (+108)
- Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+164) | ARI: +1.5 (-200)
- Total: 9.5 -- Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Reds vs Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitchers
The scheduled starters are Hunter Greene (2-7) for the Cincinnati Reds, and Madison Bumgarner (2-4) for the Arizona Diamondbacks.
Reds vs Diamondbacks Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (52.5%)
Reds vs Diamondbacks Moneyline
- The moneyline numbers for Reds vs. Diamondbacks reveal Cincinnati as the favorite (-126) and Arizona as the underdog (+108) on the road.
Reds vs Diamondbacks Spread
- The Reds are hosting the Diamondbacks and are favored by 1.5 runs on the spread. The Reds are +164 to cover the runline, with the Diamondbacks being -200.
Reds vs Diamondbacks Over/Under
- A combined run total of 9.5 has been set for Reds-Diamondbacks on June 6, with the over at -118 and the under at -104.
Reds vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends
- The Reds have come away with four wins in the 11 contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Cincinnati has a mark of 3-3 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -126 or better on the moneyline.
- Contests with Cincinnati have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 26 of 49 chances this season.
- The Diamondbacks have won 43.2% of the games this season they were the underdog on the moneyline (19-25).
- In games it has played as a moneyline underdog with odds of +108 or longer, Arizona has a 16-22 record (winning 42.1% of its games).
- Arizona has played in 55 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 23 times (23-32-0).