Reds vs Nationals Prediction, Odds, Moneyline, Spread & Over/Under for June 2
On Thursday in the MLB, the Cincinnati Reds are playing the Washington Nationals.
We've got you covered, in terms of the vital information regarding this game before you take a look at the MLB odds and spreads on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Reds vs Nationals Game Info
- Cincinnati Reds (17-32) vs. Washington Nationals (18-34)
- Date: Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Venue: Great American Ball Park -- Cincinnati, Ohio
Reds vs Nationals Odds & Moneyline
- All MLB odds, betting lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
- Moneyline: CIN: (-142) | WSH: (+120)
- Spread: CIN: -1.5 (+128) | WSH: +1.5 (-154)
- Total: 10 -- Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Reds vs Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers
The Cincinnati Reds will give the start to Graham Ashcraft (1-0, 6.08 ERA) looking for win No. 2 on the season, and the Nationals will turn to Joan Adon (1-8, 6.08).
Reds vs Nationals Prediction & Pick
All MLB win probability predictions and picks are according to numberFire.
Prediction: Reds win (51.8%)
Reds vs Nationals Moneyline
Looking at the moneyline for Reds-Nationals, Cincinnati is the favorite at -142, and Washington is +120 playing on the road.
Reds vs Nationals Spread
The Nationals are +1.5 on the spread (-154 to cover), and Cincinnati is +128 to cover the runline.
Reds vs Nationals Over/Under
Reds versus Nationals on June 2 has an over/under of 10 runs, with the odds on the over -105 and the under set at -115.
Reds vs Nationals Betting Trends
- The Reds have come away with three wins in the seven contests they have been listed as the favorites in this season.
- Cincinnati has been listed as a favorite of -134 or more on two occasions this season and won both games.
- Cincinnati and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 24 of their 45 opportunities.
- The Nationals have been the moneyline underdog 43 total times this season. They've finished 13-30 in those games.
- Washington has a 12-25 record (winning only 32.4% of its games) when it has played as a moneyline underdog of +114 or longer.
- Washington has played in 52 games with a set over/under, and has combined with their opponents to go over the total 26 times (26-22-4).